Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Parcel for a friend, but surprised me

I thought this will surprise her, at the end, I'm the one who felt surprised. According to the delivery schedule, the parcel should reach her yesterday, but yet. I called to check with the courier service and I got the below answer, it was suprising me!

ME : hello, this is xxx, I would like to check the status of my parcel.

CS : can I have the numbers?
ME : 2019xxxxxxx.
CS : Please wait.

[10 seconds later]

CS : Oh yes, your parcel is here. (then, she stopped)

[after few seconds]

ME : Err, so?
CS : Unable to send, can you come to collect?
ME : huh ?? Why you couldn't send?
CS : No manpower lah Miss. (then, she stopped, again)
ME : HUH???

I was like ... "what the hell ...",  I don't know whether I should laugh or get angry

CS : Can send tomorrow? (she answered.. to cover herself)
ME : PLEASE, SEND TOMORROW. YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE PARCEL 2 DAYS AGO AND IT SHOULD BE DELIVERED BY YESTERDAY. PLEASE SEND TOMORROW.
CS : Okay, yes, ya ... (hang up, without saying thank you)
ME : What's your name?
CS : Siti ..

I've shared these conversation with my colleagues, they laughed and speechless. The reason is we are facing the same issue here and we know what's actually happened to them.

Now everyone is talking about SERVICES. The more you care about your customers, the more they will want to continue working with you, and this will help your business grow. Therefore, altitude is very important. And, before answering customer's question, please think and answer carefully.

I think I'm a good customer, patient enough. Hopefully my friend will receive the parcel tomorrow.


Hmm, I should log in an official complaint. Not complaining, just to HELP them to IMPROVE their services :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment