Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Parcel for a friend but surprised me (2)

I called again to the courier service and purposely look for a girl called "Siti", which she named it for herself yesterday.

ME : Hello, can I speak to Siti? (same person picked up yesterday)
CS : Anything? (I believed she forgot her "name")
ME : I've called yesterday to check on my parcel, just want to know whether it was delivered
CS : What is the consignment number? (the way she spoke was a bit rude)
ME : 2019xxxxxx

[ few seconds later]

CS : Oh my god! They did not send. (then she kept quiet)
ME : They did not send? Why did not send? 
CS : ....

[ few seconds later] 

CS : No manpower, nobody want to send. (then she stopped)
ME : NO MANPOWER?? IS THIS YOUR CUSTOMER PROBLEM?!!
CS : ....
ME : The parcel was sent to your office since last Saturday, but until now still yet arrange for delivery??
CS : ....
ME : If no manpower a day before yesterday, then at least you have to arrange and send it yesterday! WHEN YOU WANT TO SEND??
CS : Can we send tomorrow?
ME : Tomorrow? Yesterday you have promised to send out today!
CS : ....

I don't want to push her as I knew that there's no way the parcel can be reached by today

ME : So, can you promise to send tomorrow?
CS : Err, let me check.

What??!! Still want to check?

[10 seconds later]

CS: Okay, we promise to send tomorrow.


No manpower? Nobody want to send? or have manpower but nobody want to send?? All just excuses! Again, is the working altitude, they are not serious about their work. What I can say is LAZINESS!

What they expect me to do? Go and collect by myself?! No way. If that the case, why should I pay extra? What's the differences between courier service and ordinary post?? 

What an excellent service they provided!

Again, hopefully my friend can receive it tomorrow. May still give her a surprise but not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment